Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
Cookies that may be in use after you enable:
GDPR_CONSENTED - Track whether consent has been given
SHOW_COOKIE_BAR - Track whether to show cookie bar
Analytics and Customisation
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
Cookies that may be in use after you enable:
_ga Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users. 2years http://optout.aboutads.info/
_gat Google Analytics cookie used to throttle request rate. 10 minutes http://optout.aboutads.info/
_gid Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users. 24Hours http://optout.aboutads.info/
Effective Date: September 21, 2023
We can change this Cookie Notice at any time. The “Effective Date” at the top of this page indicates when this policy was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we make the revised Cookie Notice available on the Site.
- What are cookies and similar technologies?
- Help us learn which areas of the Site are useful and which areas need improvement;
- Allow us to remember you and your preferences when you return to the Site and otherwise improve your experience;
- Help us to serve online advertising to you that is relevant to your interests; and
- Measure the effectiveness of our online advertising and marketing communications.
We also use technologies similar to cookies, such as Flash Local Shared Objects (also known as Flash cookies) and pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs), for similar purposes.
- What types of cookies do we use?
Below we list the different types of cookies and similar technologies used on the Site. To the extent any personal information is collected through cookies, our Privacy Notice applies and complements this Cookie Notice.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are required for the Site to function. They are used to ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the Site, as well as to enable users to move around the Site and use its features. Without these cookies, the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to, and we may not be able to provide the Site or certain features of it. These cookies are often session-specific, which means they expire after your visit to the Site has ended. These cookies cannot be disabled.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow the Site to recognize you when you return, as well as to remember choices you made (such as your name, language, or region), so it can provide more personal features. These cookies will typically remain on your device until you choose to clear them. They cannot be disabled.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site, and show us whether our content is effective. This allows us to see overall patterns of Site use, rather than the use of a single person. We use the information to analyze Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. These cookies may be set by us or by third parties, and they typically stay on your computer until you delete them (see below).
- Advertising Cookies. These cookies are set by us and by third parties and collect information about your activities on the Site and other websites to provide you with advertising (both on the Site and on other websites and online services) that is targeted based on your inferred interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see a particular ad. These cookies typically stay on your computer until you delete them (see below).
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are set by social media services and track you across the Site and other websites, in order to build a profile of your interests. This affects the content and messages you see on other websites.
- How can you manage your cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookie preferences at any time via the controls at the top of this page.
Additionally, you can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you choose to delete or disable cookies and similar technologies, your experience on the Site may be diminished, and some features may not work as intended.
If you have any questions, please contact us here:
Chief Financial Officer
Our Data Protection Officer for the UK and EU may be contacted at:
For the UK: [email protected]
For the EU: [email protected]